The Volusia County Moms Marketplace is a valuable community resource for locals to find the businesses they need and want!
Only $249 for a year... sign up below using Paypal!
Sign up here (choose to supply the ad, or have us create it for $25):
The Volusia County Moms Marketplace is a resourceful listing of area businesses right here on this popular local site. The kind of businesses that area parents look for on a regular basis. It's a page that will be served up each time someone contacts me looking for everything from area dance and martial arts opportunities to tutoring and after school programs. There will also be a permanent banner ad on the the home page of Volusia County Moms to promote the marketplace with every page that is served up... and right now there are round 65,000 page views per month!
If you have something to offer local parents you will want to have an ad in the Volusia County Moms Marketplace! See the Marketplace here.
Why have an ad in the Volusia County Moms Marketplace? It's simple:
- Your ad will be seen by thousands of local parents. The Volusia County Moms site averages over 19,000 unique users each month.
- Your ad will be served up when people go looking for a particular resource.
- There is a good chance that your competitor will be there!
- It's an affordable advertising option for your business.
- To be a part of the site that has become the most valued family resource in the community that countless parents turn to for event information, advice, and more.
Intrigued? Good! By being in the Volusia County Marketplace you will have a static ad that is 200x200 (see below examples). You can supply your ad, or we can create it for you for a $25 fee. Either way, the ad will be linked to your Website.
How much does it cost to be in the Marketplace?
Only $249 for the year!
That's just over $20 per month!
The Volusia County Moms Website gets over 19,000 visitors each month.
The VCM Facebook page (where each blog post link is posted) reaches around 50,000-100,000 people each week, most weeks.
Each month, there are well over 100,000 post engagements (post likes, comments, shares)!
What you get:
Every Marketplace advertiser gets the option to send in a monthly blog post to be posted. This is a great way for your business to get exposure. You will have the Marketplace ad that is always up, in addition to a monthly blog post that keeps people reminded of your business and gives you an opportunity to keep providing them with helpful information, special offers, and event details.
For only $249 for the year you will get:
- VCM Marketplace for one year. Your ad will be in up to two categories and will link to your website.
- The option to submit content for one blog post per month (must be something that can be copied/pasted into a blog post or uploaded, such as a flyer or image). Every blog post is linked to the Facebook page and added to the weekly email newsletter. It's also linked to the events calendar when appropriate (e.g., you submit something date specific, such as an event or offer).
- Automatic inclusion into camp and event guides at no additional charge.
- Choose with or without ad creation ($25 ad creation fee)
Read testimonials from other advertisers here.
Still on the fence? Consider this... Most businesses need to get is just ONE buyer over the course of a year and you will have your investment back. Anything over that will most likely be pure profit (and possibly long term customers). Please note that no refunds are issued.
Reserve your spot today!
Here is an example of the ad size your company can have in the Volusia County Moms Marketplace:
Have questions? You can send them here.
The Volusia County Moms Marketplace is a place for local businesses to reach families in the following areas: Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Edgewater, Holly Hill, Ormond Beach, DeLand, DeBary, Deltona, and beyond!