WANTED HOST FAMILIES FOR 27 DAYS IN JULY 2015
It is not necessary to have children to host. However, this is a great program for families with younger children as it’s a great way to start of the summer with a responsible teenager in the home as a companion. This program has been very well liked by retired couples in good health! Young couples, single parents and retired couples are welcome to apply. Enrich your life with an exceptional young person and open doors to learn about a new culture. Hosting can change your world!
Interested families please contact Susan James at 904-806-1392 or email@example.com.
- Jon, he is 14 and would love a home with a dog! He likes soccer, the beach, movies. playing cards and visiting relatives.
- Juan is 17 and likes the NBA, he is generous and helpful!
- Maialen, she is 16 and likes animals, sports, music, shopping and traveling. She is always happy and tries to help everyone. She enjoys working out with sports for good health.
- Maite, she is 15 and is a swim competitor. she likes biking and sports. Its her first time to the USA and she is a little nervous. She is anxious to meet someone to host her.
- Natalia is 15 and enjoys swimming, basketball, parties, movies and surfing. She is very funny and active. She looks forward to learning about our fascinating country!!
- Also we have a 25 year old escort who needs a home.