Welcome to the expectant mother section of Volusia County Moms!
Join the Volusia County Moms Bump Club! Click here for more info.
Tips from the moms of Volusia County - These posts provide a link to the Facebook page where moms in the county are offering their advice on particular pregnancy-related questions. Get tips, feedback and advice from other local moms!
- Read what moms in the county craved during pregnancy
- What You MUST Take to the Hospital
- See how local parents feel about using pacifiers
- How common do babies need a NICU?
- Which cloth diapers work the best?
- Handling Unsolicited Advice During Pregnancy
- What surprised local moms about giving birth?
- Tips for taking baby on an airplane
Birth stories - Read birth stories from other local Volusia County Moms.
- First New Year's Baby at Halifax Health 1985
- Ashley Sabelli - A big surprise at the 8-week check-up!
- Ashley Hulvey birth story - All natural childbirth
- Shelby Lynn birth story - Forever changed!
- Tracey Bailey birth story - Emma's early arrival
- Debbie Marino birth story - Yoga helps!
- Colleen McDevitt - The best Mother's Day present ever!
- Submit your own birth story here.
Resources for Volusia County expectant mothers -
- Join the VCM Bump Club
- Cloth Diaper Closet charity
- Baby Items through Consignment
- Schooling for pregnant and parenting teens
- Grace House Pregnancy Center
- Pregnancy Crisis Center
- Florida Health Volusia County
- Volusia County Birth Network
- Watch a c-section procedure video
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- CDC Pregnancy Guide
- Pregnany and Baby section of VCM Marketplace
- Share your birth story