Looking to have something posted on the Volusia County Moms blog? No problem! You have a few options available, depending on what it is you would like to share.
Why pay for a blog post on Volusia County Moms? It's simple - to reach the many moms (and dads) who
visit this blog every week looking for family friendly information for Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, and surrounding areas, as well as those parents who follow VCM on the Facebook page, receive the posts via email, and via Twitter.
What can you put on a blog post? There are many options, including:
- Information for an event, open house, open registration, classified ad, etc.
- A special offer or discount for mentioning the ad.
- A business profile or information about your business or product (e.g., advice, announcements, news, etc.).
All blog posts must be ready to be put up, meaning that it is not something that VCM writes. They can be a flyer or copy that you have written that can be copied/pasted into the blog post.
Depending on the type of blog post you want to post, here are the options available:
- Local event announcements
- Local company information, news, or profiles
- National companies sharing info about products, services, their company, etc.
- Marketplace advertisers pay $10 per blog post. Marketplace advertisers are allowed one free post per month. Contact VCM to make arrangements to pay for additional blog posts.
Blog posts will usually be posted within 24 hours of the payment being received. VCM reserves the right to refund payment for any post that is not in line with the mission of the site. All blog posts are added to the website, as well as linked to the Facebook page, and if it is date-specific it is linked to the events calendar.
Pay for the blog post now by clicking "buy now" and paying directly through Paypal:
Once payment is made, send your blog post information here.
Within 24 hours of receiving your payment your blog post will go up on the site. All information must first be approved, as there are some things that are not allowed on the site as it is a family-friendly blog. VCM also offers online advertising for those who would like to place an ad on the site. You can learn more about that here.