Looking to have something posted on the Volusia County Moms blog? No problem! You have a few options available, depending on what it is you would like to share.
Why pay for a blog post on Volusia County Moms? It's simple - to reach the many moms (and dads) who
visit this blog every week looking for family friendly information for Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, and surrounding areas, as well as those parents who follow VCM on the Facebook page, receive the posts via email, and via Twitter.
What can you put on a blog post? There are many options, including:
- Information for an event, open house, open registration, classified ad, etc.
- A special offer or discount for mentioning the ad.
- A business profile or information about your business or product (e.g., advice, announcements, news, etc.).
All blog posts must be ready to be put up, meaning that it is not something that VCM writes. They can be a flyer or copy that you have written that can be copied/pasted into the blog post.
Depending on the type of blog post you want to post, here are the options available:
- Event announcements $25 (they will be posted and added to the events calendar)
- Company information, news, or profiles $50
- Non-profit organizations $20
- National companies sharing info about products, services, their company, etc. $75
- Marketplace advertisers pay $10 per blog post
Blog posts will usually be posted within 24 hours of the payment being received. VCM reserves the right to refund payment for any post that is not in line with the mission of the site.
Once payment is made, send your blog post information here.
Choose the option that is right for you here and pay via Paypal: