Holistic Women and Families
Natural Health Center
There’s a new diagnostic high-tech tool that specifically measures inflammation. It’s called thermal-imaging or Thermography. This tool creates a digital map of your body that illustrates heat patterns-patterns that may detect some condition or abnormality. Unlike most diagnostic tests, thermal imaging is not painful, non-invasive, and it’s quick. Also, it makes no contact with your body and emits absolutely NO RADIATION.
Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging is a unique technology that takes a picture and creates a map of the infrared patterns of the body.
Thermograpy screens can assess several potential health conditions including arthritis, neck and back pain, dental issues, immune dysfunction, breast health and more.
Thermography is particularly beneficial for breast health and has been comprehensively researched for over 30 years. While it is not a replacement for Mammography, it may have many valuable assets including: earlier detection of neovascular patterns, adjust to inconclusive mammograms, improved detection for women with dense breasts or implants, or a reasonable alternative for women who chose not to get mammograms.
- Breast Imaging: $199 – 30 minutes– includes 8 images of your breast at all angles. Breast imaging is especially important as it detects inflammatory changes that may indicate unhealthy breasts. It is at the inflammatory stage that simple preventive protocols can help clear the inflammation and return your breasts to a healthier state.
- Women’s Health Screening:$399 – 45 minutes- includes 8 images of breasts PLUS head and neck views to examine for the signs of allergies, sinus problems, causes of headaches, dental and gum diseases, thyroid and carotid artery inflammation (early signs of cardiovascular disease). In addition, the chest and upper back are examined for further signs of developing heart problems and the abdomen to examine liver, spleen, female organs and digestion. The trunk of your body is also examined from head to waist to spot patterns that may travel throughout your body. Did you know that a woman is 10x more likely to experience heart or cardiovascular diseases than breast diseases?
- Full Body: $550 – 1 hour– Imaging is from head to toe. This images everything that is included in the Women’s Health Screening including a full breast study PLUS arms, hands, legs and feet. A Full Body Scan is very important because of the potential to see so much in the arms and the legs. Blood sugar challenges in the hand and unknown varicose in the legs as well as other disease conditions can be seen. The feet are important to image as heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, weight transfer problems and more can also be seen.
All Patients Receive:
- A complete set of images
- A full written interpretation of all images by specially trained medical doctors
- Complimentary image sets sent to their health professionals
- Optional “Thermography on Demand” discount program for patients who need to be imaged frequently
- Access to our network of alternative and medical health professionals as well as our library of health information and resources
Our Thermography Imaging is with Kristen Burton, CNHP, CCT.
Upcoming appointment dates are:
Call Holistic Women and Families Natural Health Center, located in Port Orange, at (386) 872-5757 to set up your next appointment.
For more detailed information, please visit http://cfmthermography.com/patients/ and http://www.holisticwomenandfamilies.com/thermography-imaging/