Full disclosure - I'm not much into clipping coupons. There are many people who clip lots of coupons to save money on groceries. That's not me. I get a few coupons here or there and use them, but most coupons don't seem to be for products that I purchase or would want to. But I still like to save money on groceries. That's where Ibotta comes in!
I started using Ibotta a year and half ago and I've gotten almost $350 refunded. For those new to Ibotta, it's a free app that you download on your phone. Here's how to use it:
- Download the free app and sign up using Facebook (this is my referral link, I will get $5 for you using it, they will give you $10 to join).
- Scroll through to find stores you go to and see what instant rebates are being offered. The offers change frequently, so each week you will find new items there.
- When you find something you have bought just click on it to watch the video or take the survey (this takes seconds).
- Verify each item by scanning the product label.
- Finally, upload a picture of your receipt.
It's that easy! Within 24 hours the money will be added to your account. Once you reach $20, you can cash out getting a gift card or have it sent to your Paypal account. Plus, if you use your referral code (as I've done) then you will earn $5 for each friend that signs up and starts using it.
Start getting instant rebates back on grocery store purchases today!
I've been using it for a while now and I like it. The program is easy to use and I get money back here and there on purchases.