Things to do with kids in Daytona Beach, Volusia County, and beyond!
Looking for fun things to do with the family? You got it! There are plenty of things to do with the kids in the Daytona Beach area and throughout Volusia County. Some of these activities are better suited for the summer months (hitting the springs), while others are better suited for cooler months (hitting up the hiking and biking trails), but you will surely find plenty of options for things for your family to do all year long. Throughout the area, you will find plenty of things to do, including in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, DeLand, DeBary, and beyond.
Here are many ideas of family friendly things to do in Volusia County and beyond:
- Events calendar to check for events by date
- Beach info (no drive beaches, beach safety info)
- Indoor activities
- Family friendly activities under $10 per person
- Kids eat free deals
- Paved bike trails in Volusia County
- Hiking trails in Volusia County and beyond
- Public swimming pools
- Mommy & Me classes
- Putt-Putt Golf (mini golf)
- Rainy day activity ideas
- Take the Sun Rail
- Take a nature boat tour
- Splash pads in Volusia County
- Skate parks (skateboarding) in Volusia County
- Teen activity ideas
- Ultimate summer springs guide
- 30 Things to do with kids in Volusia County
- Free and cheap things to do with kids in Volusia County
- 60 Things to do with your kids during summer
- Find sports, classes, and ongoing programs in the Marketplace
- Have something in mind? Search the VCM site for it!
- Find additional nature activities (camping, hiking, etc.) at Florida Family Nature
Throughout the year in Volusia County you can always hit the beach, after all, we have 47 miles of coastal beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Spending time at the beach is a great way to have fun, cool off, and relax. Summers are great for getting wet at the beach, but winters are great for taking walks and beach bike rides. Beyond the beach, there are plenty of things to do in the Daytona Beach area and around Volusia County.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.