The YMCA locations in Volusia County offers a summer camp day program!
The YMCA summer camp is for kids ages 5-12. The camp includes:
- Camper’s Choice & Play during early morning and late afternoon hours
- Skills building related to STEM, Art and Humanities, Sports and outdoor recreation play
- Participates in Million Minutes Reading Program Sponsored by the Daytona Tortugas
- Swimming, campers participate in our Safety Around Water program which is designed to gain the basics skills of water safety in a group setting
- Character development with a focus on our core values: Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility
- A variety of either onsite special activities or off-site field trips. *These vary per week and location
Camp Dates Weekly Themes
- June 4 – 8 It’s Cool to Be Kind
- June 11 – 15 Get Ready. Get Set. Go!!!
- June 18 – 22 Aqua Action
- June 25 – 29 Safari Trek
- July 2 – 3, 5 – 6 Out of This World
- July 9 – 13 Knights, Princesses, & Dragons
- July 16 – 20 Mining & Crafting
- July 23 – 27 Jurassic Kids
- July 30 – August 3 Wizarding Week
- August 6 – 10 Underwater World
There are YMCA summer camp locations in Port Orange, Holly Hill, DeLand, Deltona, Ormond Beach, and Edgewater. Get more information and register at their site here.