Volusia County VPK Information
Volusia County School Zoning Information

Volusia County Resources for At-Risk Children


Volusia County Resources for At-Risk Children

If you need resources for at-risk children in Volusia County, contact the United Way. Their program, called Help Me Grow, is available to those in Volusia and Flagler Counties. Help Me Grow is a system that connects at-risk children with the services they need.

The Help Me Grow Program Offers Families:

  • Free developmental screening, without wait lists or income limits
  • Activities that support healthy growth and learning
  • Community resources, from parenting classes to food pantries
  • Referrals for evaluation and early intervention services 

To learn more about the Help Me Grow program in Volusia County, or in getting a developmental screening for your child, click here.

Read site compensation and affiliate link disclosure.


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

The comments to this entry are closed.