While the kids are home they may get a little bored at times. There are numerous online places that are offering free access to their programs during this time. It's a good time to let the kids try something new, get creative, or find new things to explore. More will be added to this list as the information becomes available, so check back weekly!
- Scholastic - They are offering online academic learning opportunities.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga - Kids can log online and do yoga.
- Osmo Kaleidoscope - Download the app to engage in digital art.
- Lunch doodles - Free online drawing classes.
- Volusia County Library - They will be offering online storytime every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 10:30 am.
- Down Dog - They are offering free access to their online yoga, HIIT, barre, and other classes.
- Headspace - They are offering free access to their meditation and mindfulness app.
- JSTOR's - They are offering free access to thousands of ebooks and journals.
These places are offering free kids meals during this time:
- Starting March 23, 2020, Burger King will be offering free kids meals with adult purchase. Drive through only.
- Volusia County Schools offering free meals for kids.