Cheryl's Place, located at 5889 S. Williamson in Port Orange, will be re-opening on Monday, May 11, 2020!
The Port Orange barber shop had been closed during the pandemic, and Miss Cheryl is eager to get back to business. She is normally not open on Monday's, but she will be opening on Monday's temporarily, so that she can get her everyone caught up.
Cheryl will be taking some COVID-19 measures to try and keep everyone safe, which include:
- Limiting how many people can be inside the shop at one time. There will only be three people allowed in at a time in the waiting room, which will help those waiting to be able to social distance.
- She will be taking extra disinfecting measures between each client, so that everything is sanitized.
- Cheryl is following the CDC and Governor DeSantis guidelines regarding wearing masks.
- Additional cleaning measures will be taken within the barber shop, including door handles, etc.
- Her typical bowl of candy will temporarily be suspended, to avoid many hands being in it. But feel free to ask her for one and she'll get you one!
Cheryl is looking forward to seeing everyone, regular customers and new ones! Per the governor's order, Cheryl will be taking appointments until the order is c hanged. Please call for an appointment. The phone number is 386-214-1258. Business hours will temporarily be Monda, Tuesday, Wednesday andFriday from 9:30-5:00, and on Saturday from 9:30 to 3:00 (normal business days are Tuesday-Saturday). Cheryl's is closed on Thursday's and Sunday's.
Please call for an appointment. Walk-ins will be accommodated when Cheryl is not busy, but the best way to ensure an efficient experience is with an appointment at this time.
Like Cheryl's Place Men's & Boys Haircuts on Facebook!