There will be Saturday night concerts held at the Bandshell in Daytona Beach!
The concerts will begin on Saturday, July 11, 2020, and will be held every Saturday night throughout the summer. The Star Spangled Summer will have a reduced capacity this year, due to COVID-19. Social distancing practices will also be practiced, including:
- Guests are required to wear face coverings when in the bandshell.
- Guests are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the bandshell.
- Guests are required to have their temperature checked before entering the bandshell. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be able to enter the bandshell.
- Contact-less payments and “no touch” purchases will be made available to patrons in the bandshell.
- General admission is now $2 and includes a chair that will be provided.
- VIP tickets are $10 for seating in an access-controlled section and includes a chair that will be provided.
- Guests can no longer bring a personal chair.
- All VIP and reserved seats must be purchased in groups of two.
- Social distancing will be implemented in the VIP and reserved seating section by arranging chairs in groups of two, followed by two empty seats.
To get more information or see the weekly schedule, click here.