The Dual Enrollment program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University has helped hundreds of high school students over the last few years to earn college credit while still in high school. The admissions process is quick and easy for all eligible students! If you know of any students who might be interested in the opportunity, please have them follow the steps indicated below.
Next Available Terms During 2021:
Please review the program information below, and contact us with any questions.
Basic Program Info:
- Our program is available to students in grades 9-12 and requires a student to have a minimum unweighted GPA of 2.75.
- We offer seven online terms per academic year. Each term is nine weeks in duration.
- Our courses are asynchronous and are available online to students for joint or dual enrollment credit.
- The tuition rate is currently $250 per credit hour, with most courses being 3-4 credit hours.
- Students are also responsible for the cost of their textbooks and related course materials.
- We offer a wide variety of course options which can be viewed here: List of available courses
What are the next steps?
-Step 1: Review our Dual Enrollment program Admissions Requirements
-Step 2: Submit your Embry-Riddle Dual Enrollment application
After the student submits their application, an advisor will be in contact with the next steps in the enrollment process. We are excited about the growth of dual enrollment program nationwide, and look forward to working with you and your students! Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Dual Enrollment Office
1 Aerospace Boulevard.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114