It's time to register the kids for kindergarten in Volusia County!
If you have a child who will be entering kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year now is the time to get them registered. A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021, to begin kindergarten.
Parents registering their child for public kindergarten for the first time in Volusia County Schools must provide the following documents before their child can start school.
- The child’s original birth certificate (not hospital certificate)
- An immunization record signed by a physician (HRS 680 form)
- A Florida Physical form (DH3040) signed by a licensed Florida medical authority and completed within 1 year of registration date
- Child’s Social Security card
- TWO proofs of residence (ex: lease/purchase agreement, power bill, water bill)
- Parent/guardian driver’s license/identification
To get more information about kindergarten registration in Volusia County, click here.