Looking to have something posted on the Volusia County Moms blog? No problem! You can get a lot of exposure on Volusia County Moms for only $50!
Why pay for a blog post on Volusia County Moms? It's simple - to reach the many moms (and dads) who
visit this blog every week looking for family friendly information for Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, and surrounding areas, as well as those parents who follow VCM on the Facebook page, receive the posts via email, and via Twitter.
A blog post on Volusia County Moms is only $50!
What can you put on a blog post? There are many options, including:
- Information for an event, open house, open registration, classified ad, etc.
- A special offer or discount for mentioning the ad.
- A business profile or information about your business or product (e.g., advice, announcements, news, etc.).
- A flyer for an event, promotion, sale, etc.
All blog posts must be ready to be put up, meaning that it is not something that VCM writes. They can be a flyer or copy that you have written that can be copied/pasted into the blog post.
A blog post is only $50. For that insertion fee your ad/post will:
- Be posted to the Volusia County Moms website
- Be linked on the VCM events calendar if it is date specific
- Be posted to the VCM Facebook page three times (scheduled at various times to maximize exposure)
- Be linked on the VCM Twitter page
- Be added to the weekly VCM email newsletter
That's a lot of exposure for one low insertion fee!
Blog posts will usually be posted within 24 hours of the payment being received. VCM reserves the right to refund payment for any post that is not in line with the mission of the site.
PAY TO GET SOMETHING POSTED HERE:
Pay $50 for the blog post now by clicking "buy now" and paying directly through Paypal:
Once payment is made, send your blog post information here.
Within 24 hours of receiving your payment your blog post will go up on the site. All information must first be approved, as there are some things that are not allowed on the site as it is a family-friendly blog. VCM also offers online advertising for those who would like to place an ad on the site. You can learn more about that here.