Florida officially enters Phase Two of the re-opening on Friday, June 5, 2020!
Here is what that means:
- Social gatherings up to 50 people
- Bars and nightclubs open at 50% capacity
- Restaurants at full capacity outside, 50% capacity inside
- Gyms and fitness centers at full capacity
- Non-essential travel can resume
- Venues (theaters, bowling alley's, etc.) can open up to 50% capacity
- Sporting venues up to 50% capacity
To see a full list of the Florida reopening phases and details, click here.