Home Marketplace / Business Directory Volusia County Events Calendar Search this site Halloween & Fall Events Guide Site Map/Guides About VCM / Contact VCM School Information Advertise / Promote Something Get VCM Emails
PVA’S Tiny & Little Gem Training!
Starts this week Wednesday, 8/25/21.
4-5pm on Wednesdays
For girls and boys ages 3 - 11yrs.
Fun, motor skills & volleyball
Go to our website on flyer to register. Come join the fun.
Bring a friend! Register today! Space is limited. This is held in Lake Helen and is open to everyone in the Volusia County and surrounding areas.
To get more information or register, click here.
FREE Chevy Youth Baseball and Softball Clinic
Your local Chevy dealers are once again offering your community a FREE youth baseball and softball clinic for kids ages 5-14 (special needs participants of all ages are welcome)!
Since you have registered for a Chevy Youth Sports clinic in the past, we would like to extend an invitation to this year’s baseball and softball clinic.
The clinic is open to kids of all skill levels – Participation in a league is not required to attend. Qualified coaching staff will separate participants into age groups and rotate them through drills to learn and enhance essential baseball and softball skills.
Due to COVID-19, spots are limited, and this is an RSVP-only event. All participants must complete an online registration using the instructions below. On-site registration will not be allowed as it has in previous years.
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Pat Thomas Stadium
240 Ball Park Rd
Leesburg, FL 34748
Session 3-A: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Session 3-B: 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
Session 3-C: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Monday, September 13, 2021
Bithlo Community Park
18501 Washington Ave
Orlando, FL 32820
Session 4-A: 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Session 4-B: 6:45 PM - 7:45 PM
Session 4-C: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
* Due to limited session time, we are unable to accept late check-ins.
Online Registration is Easy!
- Go to chevrolet.com/youthsports
- Click on the gold “Clinic Registration” box.
- Select the following name from the drop-down menu: Orlando and then click "Go!"
- Enter the registration password "playball" for free entry into the clinic, and then click “Submit”.
- Complete the registration form and download the waiver. In addition to registering before the event, participants are required to bring a signed waiver form to the registration table on the day of the clinic.
- Share the clinic information with your league and community!